a picture is
worth
a thousand words
-Napoleon Bonaparte
tag please or die
sorry people . currently no tagboard :)
About Me.

im AWESOME. you know it
just your ordinary 14-year old. you could clasify my life under ECCENTRIC. ive been thru alot. hurt&damaged
but never broken. lifes' never gotten easier , but im getting stronger. ive got friends whom are like family they live thru every
part of my life. hurt them and i'll hurt you , comprande? my lifes' simple yet complicated . love me or hate me , it aint so hard :)

affiliates

BeatriceLim. ChongShinYee. JaslynChan. LeeSuAnne. LeongZueWei. LimLynDee. Maveeka. MeaganLaw. PatrixiaGoh. RyanAlexander. SaraRebecca. TanYeeLynn. VinodBoonratana. YangShinYi. YvonneTan.
Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 5:44 PM
เจ็บเพราะเขาเหงาเพราะเธอ .
first up , THANKYOU MR.CALVIN LEONGGG && also PATRIXIA GOH MEW YAN :)
you guys made my day . THAAAAILAND SHALL LOVE YOU FOREVER BABEHHH.
oh SHUYA TAKEHANA -____- PAYYY ME BACK MANNNNN.
SERIOUSLY.

&& GOSH :'( i was going through vids on YOUTUBE bout JAY leaving .
its sho saddd. D: D: D:
i cried AGAIN. blahhh . its not fair . HE STILL BELONGS IN 2PM . as much as i want him to be happy . but 2PM just isnt complete without him :'(
&& i know he's happy & all that being solo and all . BUT GAHHH. i still want that explaination that we deserve . THE RIGHT ONE . not the fake or the half told or the assumptions .
I WANT THE TRUTH!

as for school . nothing much. didnt study AT ALL .
tomorrow's concert night && hueyching's birthday.
i dont think i can go for her birthday. ive got no transport baaaack . as much as i want to go . SORRY.
had subways for lunch .
OH & my mum re-arranged my ROOM . URGHH. its bad enough i cant find stuff in thre alr . NOW SHE MADE IT SO NEAT . I CANT FIND A BLOODY THING. how convinient. honestly -__-

oh&& now i know tht IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS VERYVERY LAZY TO REPLY TEXT(s) . SHINYEEEE's THE SAME TOO :D :D :D
LOL. im happey :)

&& my current song obsession MESSAGE . its pure love babehhh .
the perfect lyrics .it was like God made them create the song just for me :)
I LOVE THAT SONG . so so so so MUCH && also เจ็บเพราะเขาเหงาเพราะเธอ .

anyways. i need to get my bath.
so kthxbai .
back to top?
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

School's Out Babehhhhhh . Message To The Person Who Broke My Heart. You Know You Need This. give me a moment . England foreign relieve. fathers day. soohyun ♥ mountain view . it never happened.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS