a picture is
worth
a thousand words
-Napoleon Bonaparte
tag please or die
sorry people . currently no tagboard :)
About Me.

im AWESOME. you know it
just your ordinary 14-year old. you could clasify my life under ECCENTRIC. ive been thru alot. hurt&damaged
but never broken. lifes' never gotten easier , but im getting stronger. ive got friends whom are like family they live thru every
part of my life. hurt them and i'll hurt you , comprande? my lifes' simple yet complicated . love me or hate me , it aint so hard :)

affiliates

BeatriceLim. ChongShinYee. JaslynChan. LeeSuAnne. LeongZueWei. LimLynDee. Maveeka. MeaganLaw. PatrixiaGoh. RyanAlexander. SaraRebecca. TanYeeLynn. VinodBoonratana. YangShinYi. YvonneTan.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 @ 5:24 PM
foreign relieve.
school has never been as gooood as this :) since school opened its beeen really FUN :D
though ive got tons of stuff to do TT..
but still . :O had my science exam today D:
FAIL . FAIL and FAIL. HARDCORE FAAAAIL!
subjective so HAAARD :P
dayumm ive got to study for sejarah :\
urgh.

though my guitar lesson stoppped . my teacher says we have to re-start class next month :O
i wonder why :P aha.
8D and DAYUMMM U-KISS! (Y) rocked .
i cried at END OF THE ROAD perf , soohyun's voice was absolutely angelic
and mann , all ive gotto say is YOU SHUD HAVE BEEN THERE ! :D
8D i think mummy is gonna get me a DSLR soooon! if i keep begging for a while :)
dayumm :)

everything's been so goooood SO FAR.
oh damn. ive got to get starting on my HOMEWORK :)

loves.
back to top?
monthly archive

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

fathers day. soohyun ♥ mountain view . it never happened. HBD. db KHUNRI. its your birthday so baby tell me watchu want. you'll always be in my mind . you might come back ♥
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS